- 'Mermaids, Leprechauns, and Fomorians: A Middle Irish Account of the Descendants of Cain' by Simon Rodway,
- 'Obscurities in Dúil Dromma Cetta: Insights into a Lost Exemplar and Form-Oriented Scribing' by Sharon Arbuthnot,
- 'Eschatological Justice in Scéla Laí Brátha' by Elizabeth Boyle,
- 'Ireland's Other Apostle: Cogitosus' St Brigit' by Dorothy Ann Bray, and
- 'Celtic Ecocriticism' by Barry J. Lewis.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
CMCS 59 (Summer 2010)
The most recent volume of the journal Cambrian Medieval Celtic Studies (Number 59 Summer 2010) has been mailed to subscribers. It includes five articles in addition to the usual book reviews: